Thursday, August 30, 2012

High and low for today

 
 
Today is Thursday August 30th and I wanted to share my high and low for today.  We've been doing that at the dinner table lately as a family, so it's in my brain.  Brady got to meet his teacher today at his new preschool and it was so great.  Her name is Leealice, quite a different name, and very funny to hear Brady say it.  She was so sweet and there are 6 kids in the class, 4 boys and 2 girls, and they are all very close in age, only 1 or 2 months apart from each other.  We met Emma, Aedan, and Grady so it will be hard for the sweet teacher to know what to call Brady because-Grady/Brady and Aedan/Bradyn but I guess you do a lot of rhyming anyways when you are teaching a class of 2 year olds!
 
On a sad note, I found out today one of my very good friends growing up passed away.  Jill Cornitius was a friend in middle school and high school and we spent many many days together and ate many meals at El Fenix together and I have thought of her many many times (and tried to find her and never could) and found out today she passed.  It makes my heart ache, but at least now she will be with her dear mother in heaven.  I love you Jill!