Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Friday, my mom is coming and I have been productive today

Whew it's only 11am and I've already watched an entire episode of Grey's (yes very important), made Addy's lunch and got her off to school, worked out, bathed and now getting a blowout for our photos tomorrow, created a spreadsheet for work, planned a mom's night out to the movies, and played with little Bradyn. Did I say its only 11? I've been up since 5:30!

This has been a week! Tuesday I got to go do yoga at a neighbor's house for free. I learned a lot from the instructor Deb. Take a look at her website to see all she's accomplished so far in her life: http://drdebkern.com/. She's an amazing woman and lived in Bali for a few months. Here's Thalia and I before class:






Then I went to Addy's school to volunteer. It was also grandparents day so Poppy came up to have lunch with her and see the book fair:



It was a bit of a hectic day that day because Mrs. Lloyd was out sick and they couldn't find a sub so they had to put 5 kids in all the different classes. Needless to say it was a little chaotic and too many kids in one room. So after school we all needed some R&R time:




Wednesday Meridith and I met with a broker at a coffee shop in north Austin. Scotty was Mr. Dad shuffling Addy to gymnastics with Brady in hand. That night we made yummy homemade pizzas on gluten free crust :


Thursday Addy AND Brady got to hang out at the Beck's house after school and eat tons of candy out of their candy jar. Then Addy went to the library with Nana, she is so lucky to get this treat, and B and I had a concert back home. Now it's Friday and I can't wait for Mommo to get here. It feels like its been forever since we last saw her and its only been a month. Looking forward to cooking at home tonight, our photo session tomorrow, a Kerbey Lane breakfast, a birthday party, and another Horns victory! Have a great weekend!!