Sunday, January 13, 2013

Getting real at Realty Austin

I had such a motivating day Friday! It's been nice to get back in a routine again and get out of the house some. Friday morning we had our first sales meeting with Realty Austin. Man, it's amazing what some of those folks bring in. Millions. It was a great first day though, even though I had to miss MOPS to go. Then after we went to lunch at a nice restaurant and I had wood fire trout that was amazing with spinach and a salad. Then I got to have a sweet massage and a major trip to HEB. We played outside all afternoon and Scott had the iTunes going in the garage and had totally organized it. I made the kids spaghetti and meatballs and it was movie night. It was a good day.

View of the sunset on my way to get Meridith Friday morning.  Took while driving (I know, not safe.)