Sunday, May 12, 2013

Birthday weekend!

Well, my birthday sure didn't start on the right foot...I was sick all week long, our friends weren't able to come in town to celebrate, it was supposed to rain all weekend long (we had a scheduled a limo to go through the wineries in Fredericksburg), and I started the morning of my birthday getting a steriod shot in my butt.  But it did quickly turn around and turned into a fun weekend.  Other than the shot, this was one of the highlights of my birthday.  Our awesome next door neighbors brought over this basket that has all the ingredients to make a Texas Sipper, a drink we learned about at Founders day at their bbq booth.



Then we had some pool time/entertainment by Brady:

And on Saturday, we decided last minute to drive to a few local wineries, ending at the wonderful Trattoria Lisina for dinner.  And then to Salt Lick.