Saturday, December 7, 2013

Oh wow, what a party

Realty Austin had our Christmas party last night.  Half of me wanted to stay in the hood and hang out with my buddies and the other half was excited to get all dolled up and go out on the town with Scotty. We had such a great time!  We hung out with Melissa Roberts mostly, as she also just joined my office and lives out here by us and we got to see Catherine and Rob Albertson, old friends from college.  We danced, ate a great meal, took pictures on the "red carpet" and laughed a lot, not to mention froze our butts off coming home.



Catherine and I, the red headed May 10th twins.

This is two agents in my office and next to me is Yvette, she is the wife of the hubby wife team that own our company.

Got a shot before we left

Brady would say, Mommy, your hair is crazy!  And awesome!

I went to Pink West to get a little updo, the entire salon was watching as they did this.  It was fun.

This was the coolest part, they brought out these styrofoam lights out at the end and we snagged four of them and had a dance party in the media room with Addy and Brady this morning.

And now I still get to see my neighborhood buddies tonight.  :)