Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wed Nov 7

Today is just one of those days where there is no way to get anything done but it is still a great day.  There are currently 8 people in my house, and that is a lot.  Our family of 4, Jade, and 3 house cleaners.  But I am not complaining because I am so happy to finally have cleaners back in the picture again.  It has been 3.5 hours here at our house so far.  That is a long time to clean but I know we needed it.  Addy is home sick today.  She is literally walking circles around me as I type, we have already been to the Dr., CVS, read books together (she read them to me!!), sorted things, played a guessing game of how many things were in her box, and watched a movie.  I am waiting for Scott to come on so we can go for a run because we want to go to a local restaurant tonight for fried chicken and biscuits and have to work it off first.  We have been outside talking to two really nice neighbors outside for the last hour.  I just love that.  They told us that a new trail opened up in our hood so that is what we are going to run.  Tomorrow I think I will have some peace and quiet but I sure don't want to jinx that!

I had to throw in a picture.  See little man's new pj's...so cute!