Thursday, February 14, 2013

Good and bad

I am so I enthralled with watching how horrific of a time these folks on the Carnival cruise are having getting home. They talk about it on the news every second!  I cannot imagine being on a boat, with strangers, and being stranded, with no electricity and seeing poop and pee running down the walls. I have always said you cannot pay me to get on a cruise and something like this happening is exactly why. That is just gross. And wrong.

On a positive note, we just checked into our hotel in Frisco and the bestest friend on the block had a bottle of wine and chocolate strawberries delivered to our room. That is just a sweet friend!!!! We are eating it so fast I couldn't even get a picture of it!

And the hotel just gave us free wi-fi cause they are nice. Or cause I rock at asking nicely for things.  Or they know we have had a stressful day today.