Monday, February 11, 2013

SO much fun at the Girls Got Sole Party

Oh my gosh! Saturday night...I have never seen anything like this in my life. A neighbor of mine set up her garage to look just like the inside of a club. Once you enterered, they set up this photo booth, filled with tons of awesome props, to take photos with an awesome backdrop behind you. Then there were fog machines and crazy lights going around and seriously the BEST music ever.  They played so many great songs and each song had a video playing on the wall, so you could see the video while you were dancing. I mean, so creative and so much fun.

 All the mamas dressed up in club clothes and we all wore wigs too. I had no idea I could have this much fun in a garage turned club, and can't really remember the last time I was in a real club. I could barely walk home from the party my feet hurt so bad from dancing. And can I say how cool it is to walk home from a party barefoot? I will never forget this evening.

I was a brunette for a night

Me, Melissa, Thalia and Tanya (club owner)

One of the stars of the party, Melissa, i.e. Dixie (so hot!!)

My friend and neighbor Thalia, how awesome is she!  Roller skates!!

With Ilona and Lexie, Ilona was a great sport and came last minute, and Lexie and I ordered the same wig!

 Just to give you a visual of what it looked like inside
The awesome DJ, George, he never took a break!

How adorable is she!!  Loved the props, too.