Thursday, October 24, 2013

Burger King, water leak #2 and cupcakes

 Oh man, yesterday was one of those days that I didn't know if I was coming or going.  It started with breakfast with moms, we went to Burger King instead of the school cafeteria, that was fun.  After taking these two sillies to school, I came home and worked on converting my PC to a Mac, oh that was way fun, ran off into my hot vinyasa yoga class for an hour of breathing and sweating, showered, had Poppy here to fix my computers, off to get allergy shots, and then to see my movie producer's house have a lovely water leak and met a mold consultant to go over it with.  Well he was 30 minutes late and I left there at 2:35 to get all the way back to pick up Addy from school.  I knew I was going to be late, I had tears over it, I called Nana and Poppy, I texted a buddy that is always there at pickup, and nobody was around, but thank God for sweet Gayle who stood with my baby until I got there.  Ugh, I can't tell you how nerve wracking that was…so then it was time for some much needed ice cream together.  Later that afternoon, after finally getting my Barton Hills home closed, I was off to the HOA Belterra meeting where I learned so much from the developer about the newest company who has bought us, to learning about our ETJ from our state representative, and its apparent things are happening here.  It was a 2 hour meeting but all very informative to hear.  I came home to a sweet delivery of cupcakes from a friend, and walked my butt into bed and closed my eyes (this is why I was up at 5am this morning to do it all again!) ;)



I thought this post from a friend was well suited for today, since she was the sweet deliverer of the cupcakes after knowing what a day it had been.  super awesome