Thursday, October 17, 2013

whirlwind.

Phew...this week...recovering from the house floods, my clients house that just ended their option, over there every other day since Sunday... my friend Samantha's house, helping her find a rental...helping another friend by reading a book about money with her...had a short day with Monday being a sort of holiday...it was a lazy day at home...took Addy shopping for more fall clothes, thank goodness for no practices due to all the rain we got or else I may have pulled my hair out... Made first chili of the fall...allergy shots started...have lunch tomorrow with a friend, and hopefully a closing ...getting to see Sally this weekend...a sleepover for Addy...family pictures....then ready for a day of rest.  ;)
This was funny, while in Tarrytown I saw this TV with a sign that read, Really? Is this what you think of your neighborhood?




Book I'm reading with my buddy 


And then I got this warning on my computer...don't think I can even read and/or fully comprehend it! Ha!