Friday, March 28, 2014

Grateful

Wow, what a week. Will was killed on The Good Wife, Mila Kunis is pregnant, and its gone by so quick!  It started with Mommo's birthday, we couldn't be there, so what's the next best thing...getting her an iPad!

Scott coached a game this week, without Addy there, she was at a Girl Scout event.  She hated not being there.  Wednesday we went to Nana and Poppy's to celebrate Bryan and Lizette having a baby. Last night Brady graced me with his presence at 4am, thinking it was morning time and time to party.  Umm, no thanks.

This week I am grateful for good talks at workouts and Scott and I working hard on a new budget plan.  I have also been working on a new website/blog for work so that coupled with the dreadful defensive driving class I had to take has kept me on the computer a lot this week.  Scott has a deadline of getting all of his stuff for tenure in by Monday, so he's been busy getting that all together and been praying for him that all goes well.  He will be up for tenure this fall!

Today marks one month until my baby turns 4, ahhhhhh!

Ode to Mommo
Addy dancing while doing math stars

Our little cowboy