Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Today


Woke up today with a sinus infection, feeling like poo.  Didn't get to work out with the girls, so that was a double whammy.  Then I went to my sales meeting and got "The Cool Thing" award for coming up with innovative ways to find houses for buyers.  That definitely got me feeling better and then Scott and I got to watch the sermon from Sunday we missed about daddies and their daughters.  We heard it was a good one, so we were anxious to see it and it definitely hit home.

Then it was time for the kids to come home and Addy came home first and she and her brother had a conversation on the phone that just warmed my heart.  Addy said, "hurry up and come home so you can play with me, ok?" and Brady said, "OK, I am almost there.  Guess what, I made a horse today at school.  I made it for you." and Addy said, "Thanks Bubba, I love you so much." and I was at tears!  I love it when they are sweet to each other.  Then it was back to normal and they were fighting and wrestling each other in no time.  ;)