Saturday, March 22, 2014

Really fun day


Today was one I need to remember...had the awesome Denim and Diamonds gala last night...too much fun (and pizza delivered to my house at midnight!)

Then this morning we woke up and had yummy breakfast tacos, picked up the kids at Nana's, went to our cousin Gabe's first birthday party, and then to Addy's softball game.  And oh my, so many proud moments. She hit the ball twice, scored a run.  An watching Scott coach the girls and every single girl had a hit today, it was great.  Then off to Addy's friend Savanna's birthday party and hanging with all my ladies there...then to Nana and Poppy's for dinner #2 with Ellen and Blair, and my girl Ali is IN Austin and calling me crying from a bathroom cause she's here and we aren't together, and now I am putting the kids to bed at Nana and Poppy's for spend the night #2, and hopefully will go home and pass right out cause it's been great, but I'm exhausted!!  (well that didn't happen, late night talks with Ellen and Nana until 11).  Maybe tonight I will go to bed at a decent hour??