Saturday, December 15, 2012

The journeys of Josh

Our elf, Josh, may be a little more creative this year, thanks to Pinterest.  I love all the ideas on there on what to do with them!  I just have to stop waking up at 1am because I forgot to move him from the previous spot.  The elf is one of my favorite parts of Christmas and I love how its the first words out of Addy's mouth in the mornings.  We've had him since 2009, when Addy was 3 and she's loved him ever since.






He stole baby Jesus from the kid's nativity to be part of the other nativity scene.


Since we had hot cocoa and marshmallows after school yesterday, Josh decided to dip into them too.












He got into the library books and started reading them himself!







Chilling with his buddy, Santa.



















***Josh took a night off and spent the night at Nana and Poppy's house.