Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas fun

super fun weekend again!  We went to Trail of Lights in Wimberley Saturday night and this photo here wins cutest of all:

This is a replica of a restaurant in Wimberley. 
 
 the girls are "so cold"
  I wish she was an angel all the time!
 Carriage, see Bubba in the back
 King of the lights!
 They even had a train ride!
 The three cookers
 

 He could have played in here all night!
 See why he could play here all night
 A photo of what wonderfulness it looked like inside
 Its an outdoor theatre also
 This was so cool, it was a musical instrument that needless to say made Brady very happy.
 These ladies rocked it!  They were so awesome!
 Bubba and Daddy roasting marshmellows
Ava and Addy, cuteness


 
Earlier that day...

we went and visited Santa.  This is the best we got off our camera but we also got some from the photography company there.  Brady wasn't scared at all!  He told Santa he wanted a fireman jacket, and boots, and a hat.  Addy said she wanted a laptop and he said well you are sitting on a lap top right now!
 Our cutie patooties
 Addy wanted us to be twinkies in sequins (even though I wore this same shirt the night before!), oh the things we do for our kids...

 
I got gifts!  The scarf is from a fun My Favorite Things party, the frother was as well (someone else let me have it cause I was oohing and aahing over it) and the same night my hubby got me this t-shirt at Alamo Drafthouse (because he got it free for buying a gift card for himself! ;)
 
 
On Sunday, we got to have brunch with Betsy and Connor!